The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the e-summon letters for personality test of Combined Medical Services Examination. Candidates who have qualified in the written examination of Combined Medical Services Examination can download their e-summon letter for interview test.
Candidates have to follow the below listed simple steps to download their e-summon letters:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC
- Click on the link e-Summon Letter for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016
- Candidates will be redirected to new page.
- You will have to enter your 7-digit roll number and Captcha code to access your e-summon letter
- On successful submission of the above details, your e-summon letters will be displayed on your screens.
The posts that will be filled with this examination are:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 600
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16