Coal India Limited is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee this year. This is a government sector job that offers you benefits from the central government. There are a total of 1319 vacancies for the posts across India.
As on 1 Dec 2016 candidates should be below 30 Years
All the candidates should have minimum 60% in their degree(For SC/ST/PWD-55%)
Candidates who are studying Final year/Waiting for results can also apply
Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/Month
Available Vacancies in Coal India
- Mining Engineering 191
- Electrical Engineering 198
- Mechanical Engineering 196
- Civil Engineering 100
- Chemical/Mineral Engineering 4
- Electronics & Telecommunication 8
- Industrial Egg 12
- Environment Engineering 25
- System/IT 20
- Geology 76
- Material Management Engineering 44
- Finance & Accounts 257
- Personal & HR 134
- Sales & Marketing 21
- Rajbhasha 7
- Community Development 3
- Public Relations 3
- Legal Graduate 20
- Selection will be on the basis of a common written test conducted in around 91 cities in India
- Candidates who pass the written test will be called for a face to face interview. Those who are selected in the final interview will be recruited
Total Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100 (No Negative Marking)
Part 1: General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability & General English
Part 2: Professional Knowledge(Discipline Related)
- Rs.1000 For General/UR/Others
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates are Exempted from paying Application Fees
How to Apply for Coal India ?
Register yourself through online application at https://www.coalindia.in/career
- The last date to apply is 3 February 2017.
- Computer based online examination: 26 March 2017 (Sunday)
About Coal India Limited
According to official website of Coal India, Coal India Limited (CIL) as an organized state owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975 with the government taking over private coal mines. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (Mt) at the year of its inception CIL today is the single largest coal producer in the world. Operating through 82 mining areas CIL is an apex body with 7 wholly owned coal producing subsidiaries and 1 mine planning and consultancy company spread over 8 provincial states of India.
CIL also fully owns a mining company in Mozambique christened as 'Coal India Africana Limitada'. CIL also manages 200 other establishments like workshops, hospitals etc. Further, it also owns 26 technical & management training institutes and 102 Vocational Training Institutes Centres. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a state-of-the-art Management Training 'Centre of Excellence' - the largest Corporate Training Institute in India - operates under CIL and conducts multi-disciplinary management development programmes.