Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) admit cards will be released on April 15. Applicants can download the admit cards by visiting the CLAT website.
The exam is scheduled to be held on May 8 and the results for the same will be released on May 23.The exam is conducted to offer admissions to 17 National Law Universities.
- The paper will consist of 200 multiple answer type questions of 1 mark each
- Duration: 2 hours
- The questions will be dervied from the following topics: (I) Reasoning (ii) (iii) Legal Aptitude (iv) English & Comprehension (v) Elementary Mathematics and (vi) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Paper comprises of 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- The paper will be based from the following topics: (I) Constitutional Law (ii) Jurisprudence and (iii) other subjects such as contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.
Note: One fourth (0.25) marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.