Central Bank of India has released notification for 38 posts of credit officers and 23 posts of risk managers. The online registration has started on September 14, 2016. The last date to apply is on September 30, 2016.
- Graduate degree with full time MBA in Finance with aggregate of 60% marks
- Graduate degree with full PGDBM in Finance with aggregate of 60% marks
- A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- B.Tech or MCA with MBA (Finance)/ M.Sc. (Maths)/ M.Sc. (Statistics)/ MBA (Finance) or its equivalent with aggregate of 60% marks
The qualifying degree should be from AICTE/ UGC approved college/ university.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official page
- Click on "Click here for new Registration"
- After Registration, Login Id and Password will be generated
- Using Login credentials, log on to the online application form
- Pay the application fee online and generate receipt
- Take the print out of the applications
The selection will be done through online examination which may be followed by an interview.
Application Fee and Age Limit:
- The application fee is of Rs. 50 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 550 for all others
- Age limit is from 20 years to 30 years as on September 30, 2016
- For more information, read the official notice