Results of the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2015 has been declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Candidates who have appeared for the exam can view the results from the official website.
Follow the below steps to check the results:
- Go to the official website
- Thereafter click on the link, 'UGC NET DEC 2015 Result'
- Enter your register number and date of birth
- After submitting the same, the results will get displayed on the screen
- Candidates should take a print-out for future reference
UGC NET July 2016:
The CBSE will conduct UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) on July 10, 2016. The exam is conducted to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for the posts of Assistant Professor only or both Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor posts in Indian universities and colleges.
The test will be divided into 3 papers, i.e. Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3.
Paper 1 will have 60 questions
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes.
Total Marks: 100 marks
Paper 2 will have 50 questions
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Marks: 100
Paper 3 will have 75 questions
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Total Marks: 150 marks