March 2 :CBSE 12 th class exams are approaching and the exams are scheduled to be held between March 2nd and April 20th.
The Business Studies exam will be conducted on March 4th. Commerce students are of the opinion that the Business studies is the marks fetching paper.
At the same time they find it little difficult to deal with as it theory paper. Here are some tips for students, who are cribbing over how to take the subject ahead to obtain more marks.
Follow these simple strategies to come up with flying colours:
- As soon as the question paper is handed over spend 15 minutes of your time on reading the questions.
Check out the marks assigned to each question and the word limit. Try to follow the serial order even though you try answering the questions, which you know very well
- Make sure you should not exceed the word limit while answering. Writing of lengthy or writing of answer more than the prescribed limit does not fetch you more marks.
- Time allotment between short and long answers is very vital. Proper time slot enables you not run out of time while attending last questions.
- Heading, key points and main heading should be underlined. Write answers in points rather than focusing on paragraphs.
- Indeed, answering is an art. Your answers should have an introduction and end with the conclusion. If required mention the examples too in order to make your answers more crisp and clear.
- Before attending exams it is better to have a proper comprehension of words like describe, brief , list, enumerate. Thus, it helps you write the answer as much as it required or you may end up writing
short answer for the long one. May also fail to substantiate your answer while describing.
- Answer as per the question. For eg: Question ask you to write 5 points, out of which you may know 7 points but rest two points you are not clear. Try listing out those points in first five, which you are confident of.
- Write diagrams to make your answers presentable.
- Of course last but not the least student should not forget to revise the old question papers and try solving sample papers within the stipulated time.