The CBSE board, yesterday, released an official notification stating the declaration of CBSE Class 12 Results 2016, today i.e. May 21, at 12PM. Candidates will be able to access their results on the official website of CBSE.
How to check CBSE Class 12 Results 2016?
- Login to the official website of CBSE.
- Click on the live link 'Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) 2016
- Candidates have to enter their roll number and school number as given on their admit cards, in the given space.
- On successfully submitting the above details, the results will be displayed on their screens.
- Candidates have to take a print out of the mark sheet for further reference.
As a new initiative of CBSE, your digital mark sheet will also be available in DigiLocker. Your DigiLocker username and password will be sent via SMS on your mobile number registered with CBSE. You can access your mark sheet as soon as you receive your username and password. DigiLocker (https://digilocker.gov.in) is a Government of India initiative under Digital India.
As for the statistics for CBSE Class 2016, a total of 14,99,122 candidates have applied, out of which 44,66,41 are girls and 6,21,259 are boys.
The post-result counselling for the Class XII students will be done from May 21, 2016 and will continue till June 4, 2016, from 8 am to 10 pm.
The Central Board of Secondary Education came into existence in the year 1952 with an amendment to the constitution of the Board. In the year 1962, the CBSE was reconstituted with the following objectives: Providing effective service to the educational institutions Forthcoming to the educational requirements of those students who parents served as the Central Government employees and had frequently transferable jobs.