The CBSE board has announced the dates for the compartment (supplementary) exams for Class 12, which is set to be held on July 16, 2015.
The students who have to appear for the examination have to fills the application forms on the official website.
Click here for application forms.
More than 97K students shall be appearing for the Class 12 compartment examination, this year.
The following are the guidelines for students appearing for the compartment examination, beginning on July 16.
1) The candidates have to draw a Demand Draft of the requisite fee in favour of "Secretary CBSE" payable at the city of Regional Office.
2) The size of the photograph to be attached on the form should be 4-50kb, while for the Demand Draft, it should be at 4-100kb.
3) The candidates are then required to enter the Roll Number, School Code and Centre Number (as given on the admit card) and click on 'Proceed.'
4) The data regarding the subjects will be displayed on the side. Press 'Continue' on checking the validity of the data.
5) On opening the next page, the candidates will be required to fill details like address for communication/contact details.
6) This will be followed by entering details of the demand draft for the applicable fee.
7) Click on 'Submit' after verifying the details.
8) Details like application number of the candidate will be displayed on a new screen.
9) The candidates need to take a printout of the confirmation sheet and also write personal details on the back of a demand draft.
10) Take a printout of the confirmation page and enclose the original demand draft with the confirmation page and send it to the CBSE Regional Office.
The results for the compartment students of Class 12 will be declared on August 6, 2015.