Bharathidasan Institute of Technology (BIT), Anna University is conducting the national seminar on Career Guidance, GATE preparation & Development of Soft Skills on 06th February 2014.
The objectives of the seminar is:
- To give the career guidance to the students.
- To discuss about the personality development.
- To discuss about the GATE, NET exams & Competitive exam preparation.
- To discuss about how to develop the soft skills.
- To discuss about how to prepare the effective resume, curriculum vitae for applying the jobs in various government/private organizations, institutes, industries and for colleges.
UG & PG students and Research scholars of various Universities, Engineering Colleges, Arts & Science colleges, Management Institutions and Autonomous Institutions .
How to apply:
The payment should be made by D.D. drawn in favour of "The Dean, BIT Campus" payable at Tiruchirappalli & send it by post/courier to Dr. V. Thangaraj, Coordinator, Department of Library, BIT Campus, Anna University, Tiruchirappalli- 620024.
Registration fee is Rs 100/-.
Last date for registration is 31st January 2014.
R. Arun Pandian & M.Prakash ,
Dept. of Library ,
BIT Campus, Anna University ,
Tiruchirappalli - 620024.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: 09790551028 & 09715172623 .