In order to encourage brilliant students, Cardiff University, UK, has announced the highly prestigious International Scholarship Fund. Both undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) and postgraduate (Master's degree) studies are considered for the Elite International Scholarships.
- Any eligible undergraduate or postgraduate enrolled for a programme at the Cardiff University can apply.
- The applicant must be confirmed that he/she is an overseas student for the purpose of fee payment.
- The applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for the admissions for 2014-15.
- The applicant's application to the University must have reached before 13:00 hrs (UK time) 30th April, 2014.
- The deadlines for duly filled application acceptance is 30th May, 2014, by 13:00 hrs (UK time). The programmes will begin in September 2014.
- Unconditional offer from the University must be accepted after the application submission by 15th August, 2014, 13:00 hrs. (UK time) for undergraduate applicants and 7th August, 2014, 13:00 hrs (UK time) for postgraduate applicants.
Click here for further details and to apply