Campus Placement Cell (CPC) in association with School of Tourism Hospitality Service Management (SOTHSM) and Regional Centres of Delhi NCR is organizing Placement Drive cum Seminar on Placement Opportunities in Tourism Sector on October 31, 2014 at Convention Centre, IGNOU Campus, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068.
The Placement Drive has been planned with and for India City Walks, A vertical of Y-EXPLORE, Gurgaon.
The reporting time for the placement drive is 10.00 AM. Candidates must bring their IGNOU I-Card.
Designation: Program Coordinators and Program Managers
The placement drive and seminar has been targeted for the final year/semester students and alumni (passed in last 2 convocations) of Delhi NCR for following eight programmes:
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management)
- Master of Arts (History)
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development
- Post Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Certificate in NGO Management
Remuneration (Annual CTC): 1.2 lac - 2.5 lac + incentives with a Defined and Lucrative Growth Path
Age: 20-35 years
Last date for the registration is October 30, 2014.
Mr. Anuj (08588808892) or Ms. Meghna (09654722446).