Cabinet Secretariat invited applications from Indian nationals for filling up of 4 posts in an organization under Cabinet Secretariat on deputation basis. Eligible candidates can send their application within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Sr. Radiographer: 1 Post
- OT Technician: 1 Post
- Sanitary Inspector: 2 Posts
- Sr. Radiographer: The candidate must have passed Standard 12th from a recognized board/university with Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institute.
- OT Technician: The candidate must be XII class pass from a recognized Board or university or equivalent and should hold a Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician' Course from a recognized institute.
- Sanitary Inspector: The candidates must possess a certificate of Sanitary Inspector Training or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Age Limit: Below 56 years of age
1. Sr. Radiographer: The selected candidate will get PB-I plus Rs 2800/- Grade pay.
2. OT Technician: The selected candidate will get PB-I plus Rs 2000/- Grade pay.
3. Sanitary Inspector: The selected candidate will get PB-I plus Rs 2000/- Grade pay.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates should send attested copies of educational qualification, experience and other certificates should be enclosed with the application. Neatly filled applications typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size paper in proforma should be forwarded to Joint Deputy Director (Pers.D) Post Box No. 3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi - 110003.
Last Date to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
About Cabinet Secretariat:
The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India. It functions from the Secretariat Building, New Delhi, where most of the Cabinet of India sits. It comprises a set of two buildings on opposite sides of Rajpath which are home to some of the most important ministries of the Government of India, situated on Raisina Hill, New Delhi, India.