CA CPT final results are announced. Aspirants should visit the official website to check the region-wise results.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and CA Final results. Aspirants should visit the official website to check the region-wise results.
The CPT exam was held on December 13, 2015, while the CA was held in the month of November. CPT is the first level of Chartered Accountancy in India.
Steps to check the results:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'Declaration of Results of the CA Final Examination November 2015 and CPT December 2015 - (17-01-2016)'
- By clicking the suitable region, the candidates will be able to view their results. The candidates can take a print out for future reference.
- Also, the candidates can get the results through SMS.
- For Final Examination result: CAFNL roll number
- For CPT result: CACPT roll number
- Example: CACPT 000171
The candidates can send the SMS to 58888 to view the results.
Exam Pattern: The exam comprises 200 objective questions based on Accounting, Mercentile Laws, Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
Also Read: Entrance Exams