Border Security Force has invited application for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable.
Name and Number of post:
- Head Constable (Radio Operator): 470
- Assistant Sub Inspector (RM): 152
- Head Constable (Radio Operator): Candidates must have completed Class 10 examinations with 2-year diploma in Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio and TV Electronics or intermediate certificate with physics, chemistry, mathematics from a recognised board/ university
- Assistant Sub Inspector (RM): Candidates must have passed Class 10 examinations with 3 year diploma in Radio and TV Technology, Electronics and other disciplines
- General category: Upper age limit 25 years for the general category
- The age limit is relaxed for the candidates belonging to reserved category
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written and physical endurance test
How to Apply?
- Candidates belonging to general and OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 50/- through demand draft, which is drawn in favour of Inspector General/ DIG at respective SBI/ Post Office
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online.
- Filled in application form along with required documents and original bank draft should be sent to recruitment centers before 15 days from last date of online application form
Last date to submit online application form: August 15, 2016