The Dempo and the Fomento Group collaboratively formed the Goa education trust with the British Council in the year 2009 to provide Goan students with a platform to undertake postgraduate study in the UK in any field of academic study.
Since its inception, the scholarship has provided an opportunity for Goans to obtain higher education degrees in various disciplines including Journalism, Education, Ancient History and Law.
The GET scholarship covers full/part tuition fees for courses that start from September 2014.
The applicant must;
- Be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport, domiciled and resident in Goa, or born to Goan parents or of Goan origin.
- Be in India at the time of applying for the Scholarship.
- Be not more than 30 years of age at the time of applying.
- Have excellent track record in academic and extracurricular achievements.
- Identify a suitable Masters programme in the UK and apply for a course beginning in September/ October 2014. You need to secure admission and bring proof of admission at the time of interview.
British Council Division,
British Deputy High Commission,
901 Tower 1, One Indiabulls Centre,
Elphinstone Road (West),
Mumbai - 400013.