The Bihar PGMAT (Post Graduate Medical Admission Test) admit cards will be available to download on the official website tomorrow.
Click Here to download the admit card.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on March 6 by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) to offer admissions into MD / MS / PG Diploma (PGD) courses in various colleges of Bihar.
Steps to download admit card:
- Log on to the official website www.bceceboard.com
- On the homepage, click on 'Bihar PGMAT 2016 Admit Card'
- Enter your registration number and other required details in the provided field
- Click on submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
- Exam Type: Pen and paper based examination
- Medium of instruction : English
- Exam Duration: 3 hours and 15 minutes
There will be a common entrance examination for all the courses consisting of two portions : (1) Pre / Para-clinical and (2) Clinical
The examination shall be of MBBS standard and shall cover all the subjects of the MBBS course. In pre and para clinical subjects, there will be a total of 100 questions while in the clinical subjects, there will be a total of 150 questions.
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- There will negative marking for wrong answers
- There may be more than one set of question papers wherein questions remaining the same but their serial numbers may vary