The admit card of Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BETET) have been released on the official website. Candidates can now download their respective admit card from the official website.
When will the BETET Exam conduct?
- The BETET exam will be held on July 23, 2017, at various test centers across the state.
Why is the BETET exam conducted?
- The BETET exam is being conducted to fill primary teachers vacancy in government schools in Bihar.
How to download BETET admit cards 2017:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your application number and password in the space provided.
- Click to submit.
- Admit card will be displayed.
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
The BETET exam is conducted in two shifts:
- First shift (Classes 1 to 5): 10 am to 12:30 pm
- Second shift (Classes 6 to 8): 2 pm to 4:30 pm
Marks that each student needs to score:
- General: 90 marks
- Backward Classes/ OBC/ Female/ Physically Handicapped: 83 marks
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 75 marks
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the act, rules and regulations of the board.