Usually top colleges are meant for only top rankers only with above 80 percent. But, what about the students who are scoring 60% to 80%?
All students dream of studying in one of the top colleges in the country to complete their degrees, which may be in Engineering, Arts, Science, Commerce, Law and Management disciplines, since studying in the best colleges guarantees that everything from the standard of teaching to the facilities and the placement opportunites are of the best quality.
Students are always in search of the top colleges to pursue their degree. But, they may not get into those colleges often, because their percentage may be lower that required by their dream college.
According to reports, only 10-15% of students will get admissions in top 10 to 20 colleges across the country.
There are so many factors that students think of, while choosing the colleges, like college name, college brand, college history, placements at college, programmes at colleges, location of the college etc.
In India, more than 40% to 60% students have their scores in between 60% and 80%. Selecting colleges for these students is a difficult task.
Here is the list of top colleges for the average score students:
- St. Andrew's College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
- St. Mira's College for Arts, Science and Commerce, Pune
- Vivekananda First Grade College of Arts and Commerce, Bangalore
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Degree College, Hyderabad
- Guru Nanak College, Chennai
- AV College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Hyderabad
- National College Basavanagudi, Bangalore
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Delhi
- SIES College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
- St. Albert's College, Cochin
- H.L College of Commerce, Ahmedabad
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Delhi
- Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow
- GGDSD College, Sector 32, Chandigarh
- J.D Birla Institute, Kolkata