Education is the root cause of civilization, which can help minimize the inequality between men and women.
The first women's college was founded in 1849 was named Bathune College and was located at Kolkata.
After that, so many women colleges were established across the country.
Nowadays, pursuing a degree in top colleges will give them a job guarantee. Choosing the top colleges may be a difficult task for the students.
Students are of the opinion that if they pursue their degree in top colleges, it will be more beneficial when searching to get their desired / dream jobs.
A lot of potential college students select colleges because of where they are located.
As it was earlier mentioned in the top 10 arts colleges in India article, arts is one of the finest disciplines to study subjects like Literature, Languages, Geography, Political Science, History, Sociology, Philosophy, Public Administration, etc.
Here is the list of the top arts colleges that women can pursue their degree:
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Kamala Nehru College for Women, Delhi
- Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi
- Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College for Women, Chandigarh
- Women's Christian College, Chennai
- St. Francis College for Women, Hyderabad
- Sophia College for Women, Mumbai
- Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
- Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
- Shri Umiya Arts and Commerce College for Women, Ahmedabad
- Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women, Bangalore
- MOP Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai