Beijing Normal University offers scholarship to international students to apply for undergraduate, masters and postgraduate scholarship degree programmes.
Applicants must be non-chinese citizens with a good health condition. Applicants for these scholarships must not be beneficiaries of any internal or external scholarship or funding from any governmental institution or organisation.
These Scholarships include:
- Full tuition during the duration of the programme.
- Living allowance during the duration of the study: Undergraduate students.
- Undergraduate students should rank in the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from this examination due to their high academic records.
- Master students should possess an excellent bachelor transcript; a very strong academic background is pointing to a firm grasp of research and innovation abilities.
- Ph. D students should have an outstanding master transcript; an excellent academic background is pointing to a solid understanding of research and innovation ability.
- Candidates should be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
- Candidates should not be enrolled in any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organisation.
How to apply:
Candidates can send the application form online or post. For more information, click here.