Applications are invited by Bank of India. Bank of India is looking out for Specialist Officer posts. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Notification No. : 2015-16/2
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
- Specialist Officer: 77 Posts
Discipline Wise Vacancy
1. Chartered Accountant: 20
2. Risk Analysts: 4
3. Law Officer: 5
4. Information Technology: 42
5. Technical Officer (Premises): 2
6. Technical Officer (Appraisal): 4
Who is Eligible for the Specialist Officer Posts?
- Chartered Accountant: 21-35 years
- Other Posts: 25-35 years
Chartered Accountant: For this post candidates must have cleared final examination of CA i.e chartered accountant examination
Risk Analysts: For this post must have gradudation degree along with anyone of the following post graduate degree
- Post Graduate Degree in Management
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration in Risk Management
Law Officer: Candidates applying for this post must have the following
- Graduate degree in Law
- minimum 60% marks,
Preference will be given to candidates who have completed their post graduation in Law
Information Technology: Candidates applying for this post must have the following
- BE in Computer Science or BE in Electronics and Tele communication or M.C.A.
- minimum 60% marks
- OR Any Graduate with 'A' level qualification of DOEACC Society or its equivalent examination from Govt. recognised university / institute
Technical Officer (Premises): Candidate must be a graduate in Civil
Technical Officer (Appraisal): Candidate must have a BE degree in anyone of the following branches: Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy,
Candidates must have B. Pharm or MBA degree in Finance.
Also Read: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
How Candidates are Selected for Specialist Officer post?
Selection will be through online test and/or group discussion and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
How to Apply for Specialist Officer post?
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format. Do not forget to send applications along with other necessary documents.
What is the Application Fee?
- General & Others: Rs 600
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100
Admit Card, result and all other details of the job can be found from the official website
What are the Important Dates Associated with job/post?
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 March 2016.