The call letters/admit cards for the group discussion and interview round have been released. The Bank of Baroda has released an official notification regarding the availability of the PO Interview call letters on its official website.
The CWE for the recruitment of bank Probationary Officer (PO) posts was successfully conducted by the Bank of Baroda on September 25, 2016.
BOB had earlier released a notification for recruitment of 400 Probationary Officer (PO).
How to download call letters?
- Candidates who have cleared the main written examination can download their admit cards for the interview round from the official website of BOB
- Click on the live link 'Baroda Manipal School of Banking 2016-17 - Download the Call Letter for GD & PI'
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page, now click on 'Call Letter for GD & PI'
- Candidates have to now input their registration number or roll number along with their date of birth and captcha code to access their admit cards
- On successful submission of the above details, PO exam admit cards/call letters will be displayed on your screen
Candidates will be selected based on their marks obtained in the written test and their performance in the group discussion and interview round. [Click here for more details on PO selection procedure.]
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank of India.