Bank of Baroda (BOB) invites applications for the posts of probationary officer (PO) in junior management grade / scale-I. Interested candidates can read here the details on eligibility criteria, examination pattern, selection procedure, important dates and more.
Name of Post: Probationary officer junior management grade / scale-I
No. of posts available: 400 posts
Who is eligible?
- Candidate should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised institute/university.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate, 55% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidate should not be between 20 years and 28 years of age.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- Application fee of Rs 600 must be paid, Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The examination will be online, computer-based mode.
- Questions will be both objective and descriptive.
- In the descriptive paper, writing skill in English will be tested.
- The descriptive paper of only such candidates will be assessed who secure a minimum qualifying mark in the objective test.
- For every wrong answers in objective test, negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) will be deducted.
For PO exam syllabus, click here.
- Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination will be have to attend psychometric assessment, group discussion and personal interview round.
Manipal School of Banking Selection Exercise-2016-17
After passing all the exams, the candidate will join the bank. However, a three months Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of on the job training will have to be carried out at a Bank of Baroda branch. Post completion, the candidate will receive a post graduate diploma in banking and finance by the Manipal University.
The fees for this course will be Rs 3.45 lakh (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes. The students can also avail education loan.
- Last date to apply: August 21, 2016
- Download of all letter: September 2016
- Date of entrance examination (tentative): September 25, 2016