Andhra University has released the answer keys for the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2016). The answer keys for the entrance examination have been released on the official website of Andhra University on September 20, 2016.
Candidates who have taken up the APSET 2016 examination can find answer keys related to Paper - I (General Paper), Paper - II and Paper - III of their subjects.
The answer keys will be made available for download from September 20, 2016 to September 25, 2016.
How to raise objections (if any) with the answer keys?
- Candidates who have any objections with regard to the answer keys, he/she has to appeal to the university with substantial evidence and proof of writing the examination
- Candidates will have to submit scanned copies of their proof through email@example.com addressed to the Member Secretary, APSET-2016, Andhra University,Visakhapatnam
- Candidates submitting any objections will have to do so on or before 5 pm on September 25, 2016 for necessary action
- Any objections received after the scheduled time or without the documentary support will not be entertained
How to view answer keys?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of Andhra University.
- Click on the link 'Answer Keys'
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page with answer keys available for download.