The answer keys for the Group C Non-Technical Recruitment exam 2016 has been released by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). The examination was held on December 18, 2016. Candidates can check the answer keys by visiting KPSC's official website.
Steps to check the answer keys for KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment Exam 2016:
- Log on to KPSC official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Click 'key answers' tab on top of the page
- Click on the link 'KEYANSWERS OF EXAM DT 18-12-2016'
- Go to Subject Code 133 to see answer keys for Paper 1 (General Studies)
- Go to Subject Code 134 to see answer keys for Paper 2 (Communication)
- The question paper with the answer keys will be displayed
- Go through the answers carefully and save it. Take a printout for future reference
Answer Key Pattern
A tick mark is made against the correct answer among the multiple choices for each question.
Appeal Against the Answer Key
Candidates can make representations against the answer keys to the commission's office. The last date to send the representations is December 25, 2016 (Within office working hours). Those sent after this deadline will not be considered.
Fee for Representation
- A fees of Rs 50 per question must be paid for raising objection.
- It should be made in the form of IPO/DD drawn in favour of the Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Otherwise objections, will be rejected. Fees will be refunded in case candidate's objection/s are found to be valid.
The formats for raising objections for Paper 1 and paper 2 has been specified by KPSC. It is available in KPSC official website
About KPSC Recruitment
KPSC had issued notification for recruitment to 1,353 posts under Group C (Non-Technical) category for which the written examination was held on December 18.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test followed by an interview.