Ansal University, Gurgaon, is ready to conduct an international conference on 'Futuristic Design Thinking and Innovation for Creative Industries'. The conference is organised by Sushant School of Design, a department of the university. Interested students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
The infiltration of design dialogues with various business practices and in the field of education, has been steadily gaining steam, resulting in an increased in awareness, and understanding about the importance of design.
The field of design and development has been very agile, making the process of design thinking imperative, as the process involves research into cultures, rituals, behaviors and technology. The idea is to produce tangible purposeful experiences.
University invites papers/ posters and concepts from academicians, industry professionals, scholars and students who envision similar ideologies and would wish to contribute to the design fraternity.
Topic to be discussed in the conference:
- Design thinking and education
- Design process
- Design innovation
- Human behavior in design
- Socio technical issue of design
- Design theory and research
- Support tools in design thinking
- Future of design and society
- Title page should have title of paper, name of the author, organisation / institute affiliation, contact details
- Word limit: up to 500 words
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: Heading 14; Text 12
- Margins: : 1.5 inch on all four sides
- Line Spacing: Single
- Tables and figures: must have titles and they should be numbered, and it should be incorporated into the text of paper as close to where they are first referred.
- References: Should be in Harvard style.
- Full papers: 26th February, 2014
- Acceptance decision for full papers: 5th March, 2014
- Conference: 16-17th April, 2014
For more details, click here