Anna University, Chennai has announced the dates for the Graduation Day in its constituent colleges with respect to various regions for the year 2014.
Candidates who have successfully completed UG / PG (full time / part time) programmes including M.S.(by Research) offered in Anna University Constituent Colleges under the above Regional Offices during April / May 2013 Examinations will receive the Degree / Medals in person on the Graduation Day.
The list containing the names of graduates is published in the university website and communication to the medal winners are also sent individually.
Students are directed to register online, their willingness to attend the Graduation Day to receive the degree certificates in person to the Controller of Examinations on or before 17th January 2014.
Graduands registration and seating will start sharply at 5.00 p.m. The graduands are requested to strictly adhere to this time schedule.
The online registered late comers after 5.00 p.m will not be allowed inside the premises, on the Graduation Day 2014. They will be allowed to sit in a separate place and their degree certificates will be issued after the graduation function on the same day.
The graduands those who are not registered for the graduation day can receive the degree certificates in the concerned departments after graduation day.
The candidates who are not registered through online for the graduation day to receive their degree will not be entertained to receive their degree during graduation function.
The dates and venue mentioned below:
- For Tiruhirappali Region: 25th January 2014 at BIT, Campus, Tiruchirappalli.
- For Chennai Region: 25th January 2014 at University College of Engineering, Tindivanam.
- For Madurai Region: 01st February 2014 at University College of Engineering, Dindigul.
- For Tirunelveli Region: 01st February 2014 at Tirunelveli Regional Office.
- For Coimbatore Regional Office: 02nd February 2014 at GCT Coimbatore.