Amrita University's Vidyut 2014, national level multifest is providing an opportunity to explore your knowledge about codes by getting your brains exposed to different programming languages.
Prizes worth 20000 to be won!
This is an online competition.
4 different tasks needs to be solved which includes:
- Reverse coding
- Artificial intelligence game
- Code golf
- Esoteric language
- Reverse coding:
An executable is provided to the contestants and they need to mimic its behaviour.
- Artificial intelligence game:
A two player game will be assigned to the contestants, where they need to program their bots to play against each other. Those who win more games, will score more points.
- Code golf:
A simple algorithmic problem will be provided to the contestants, they need to code with minimum characters.
- Esoteric language:
Programming should be done by using weird programming language like befuge, chef, false, lolcode for which documentation will be provided.
Rules and Regulations:
- A team can consist of maximum 3 members
- All the four tasks should be completed within a period of 4 hours
- Decision taken by judges are final and irrevocable
- The score of the contestants will be considered only if all questions are attempted
- Participants must provide their college identity cards with clear photograph
The points scored in the given tasks will be summed up, the highest scorer will be the winner of contest.
Sample Program statement:
Sample programs will be provided 15 days before the contest.
Tip and Tutorials:
Click here to register.