The Andhra Pradesh government offers Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi (AOV) scheme for the SC students who aspire to study abroad.
The social welfare department of the state had introduced the AOV scheme to provide higher education in overseas for the SC students.
This scheme is applicable for students who are interested to pursuing higher education in medicine, engineering, pharmacy and other courses in the US, UK, Australia, Canada and Singapore.
Around Rs 10 lakh would be awarded to the candidate as scholarship, and Rs 5 lakh as education loan would be given to the candidate in two installments.
Who can apply for this scholarship:
- Candidate who passed GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS.
- Candidate must have I-20 certificate.
- Candidate with 60% of marks in Bachelor's degree.
- The family income of the candidate should be less than 2 lakh a year.
- Candidate's age must be less than 35 years.
What is I-20 certificate?
An I-20 form is a legal document issued by a US school as evidence that you have been accepted to a full course of study at the institution.
To apply, click here.