The dates for the All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination (AISEEE) 2017 has been released by Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya (SCSVMV) University. Candidates can view it on the Kanchi University official website.
According to sources, the examination will be divided into two parts. They are online and offline.
The online examination will take place from April 14 to 22, 2017 (tentatively). On the other hand, the offline exam will be conducted at the SCSVMV campus on April 23, 2017.
The courses that are available in the college are:
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Information Technology
The candidates who are interested in applying should have an intermediate (class 12) certificate from a recognised university/ institute with a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry from a recognised state board/university.
The selection of the candidates would be on the basis of marks obtained in a written examination.
How to Apply
- Visit http://kanchiuniv.ac.in/
- On the home page, click the link 'AISEEE 2017'
- Or click here
- A brochure about the courses will appear along with the options to apply for various courses
- Click either 'Apply for BE/Btech Courses' or 'Apply for courses other than BE/Btech'
- A registration form with instructions for filling will appear on a new page
- After filling the details, enter the word verification code
- Click Submit
- Upload the required documents
- Make online payment for the application
- You will be successfully registered. Keep checking the website for updates regarding the entrance exam and admission
Dates to Remember
- Issue of Application from - December 15, 2016
- Last date to Submit Application - March 31, 2017
- Tentative dates for online Examination - April 14 to 22, 2017
- Offline test at SCSVMV Campus - April 23, 2017