The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit cards for the AIPMT 2015 re-examination that will be held on July 25, 2015.
To access your admit cards, candidates will have to enter their registration number and password.
Click here to download your admit cards.
Candidates who have downloaded their admit cards will have to complete the following formalities. The instructions are as follows:
- Affix a passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card.
- The admit card along with the photograph must be attested by a gazetted officer/head of the institution.
- No photograph will be clicked at the test center.
- A passport sized photograph must be affixed on the proforma downloaded along with the admit card, which will be handed over to the invigilator at the examination center.
- Candidates have to carry 1 passport sized photograph ready to be affixed on the attendance sheet.
- Candidates need to ensure that the photographs are the same as that uploaded on the AIPMT website while submitting the application form.
- The photographs should be clear so that the face of the candidates is recognised.
- Only the aforementioned documents are to be taken to the examination center.
- No candidates will be allowed to the enter the examination center after 9.30 am.
- Candidates are advised to visit the allotted center in advance.
- All candidates and parents are required to note the details of the barred items and the dress code decided for AIPMT 2015 re-exam.
- All the instructions will be provided at the time of downloading the admit card.
- Failure to follow all the instructions, the candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination center.
For more detailed instructions, visit official website of AIPMT.