The results for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2015 was declared on Wednesday, April 1.
AFCAT 2015 was held on February 22 by the Indian Air Force. The candidates can access the results on the IAF website.
Click here to view your results.
To view your results, the following steps are to be done:
- Enter you username and password
- Choose the date of notification
- Insert the security key
- Click to proceed to obtain AFCAT 2015 results.
Important Proceedings for Shortlisted Candidates:
- The shortlisted candidates must log on to the official website and choose the venue and date for further tests to be conducted by the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSB).
- The last date for for selection of date on venue of the tests is April 12.
- The shortlisted candidates have to be present at the venue with their call letter, AFCAT 2015 admist card and other documents listed in the call letter.
- The deserving candidates will be selected based on the AFCAT 2015 exam and Engineering Knowledge test (EKT) and psychological test, group tests, Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) and interview.
- The candidates who are shortlisted but fail to select their AFSB schedules by April 12 would be allotted their AFSB batches by the IAF and will be intimidated through their registered e-mail.
- On receipt of such e-mail, the candidates are required to print their call-up letter from the website and report to their allotted venue along with their admit card, call-up letter and all documents mentioned in the call-up letter.