The admit cards for engineering services preliminary exam has been issued the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) that is scheduled for January 8.
The exam is expected to cater jobs to fill 440 vacancies in various sectors of engineering.
The admit card will be available on UPSC official website.Candidates can download it from www.upsc.gov.in
There vacancies in various disciplines such as civil, mechanical, electrical, electronics & telecommunication.
How to download the e-admit card for UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2017
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Choose e-admit card Engineering Services Examination 2017 from 'what's new section', click on
- Click on the 'download admit card' link
- A new page with a registration form appears. In the given fields, enter your registration number/roll number, date of birth and image code
- Click Submit
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the displayed admit card and take a printout for future reference
- The admit card will contain all the details related to the examination such as venue, roll number, exam duration and other details. Candidates must candidates to carry the admit card in the exam hall in order to be permitted inside
- There will be three stages of exams for the UPSC Engineering Services apirants. They are:
Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage-II: Engineering Services (Mains/Stage-II) Examination.
Engineering Services (Mains/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers).
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a National level competitive examination in India, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India.
The Civil Services, also known as the UPSC exam is considered one of the toughest and prestigious competitive exams in India with success rate of just 0.1%. The examination is conducted to recruit officers for three types of services namely, All India Services, Central Services and State Services.
Also Read: UPSC Declares Open Museum of Records