The admit card for the CBSE class 10 and 12 exams 2017 has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). In order to download the admit card, the students should log in to the official website of the board and download their respective ones.
Last month, the board had released the date sheets for the exams. As per the released timetable, CBSE Class 10 board exams will be held from March 9 to April 10. As for the Class 12 exam, it will start on March 9 and end on April 29. A total of 1667573 students have registered for class 10 exam this year.
To download previous years CBSE question papers, click here.
Also known as hall ticket, the admit card contains details about the exam centres and candidates such as roll number etc. The latest window will contain details about Online List of Candidates (LOC) for Class X/XII, Generation of Admit Card and Centre Material (Attendance sheet, Centre LOC etc).
Steps to Download CBSE Class 10, Class 12 Exam Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) http://cbse.nic.in
- Click on the link "Admit Card/LOC/Centre Material for Board Exam 2017 (School login for Regular Candidates)" given in the right side of the homepage under recent announcements
- In the next page click on "CLICK HERE TO PROCEED"
- Enter your details such as User ID, Password and Security Pin (Shown in Red Colour) in the given space
- Click Login
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for carrying the hard copy to the exam hall
Candidates should mandatorily carry the admit card to the exam hall along with a valid photo identity proof in order to be permitted inside. The Centre Materials (Attendance sheet, Centre LOC etc) are for the use of the schools in conducting the exam.