Yenepoya University, Mangalore, invites applications for admission to M.Ch - UROLOGY for the academic year 2014-15.
The candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the entrance test, which will be conducted by the Yenepoya University on 25th May 2014.
Entrance test will be conducted at Yenepoya University, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore. The test is for 100 marks, and will consist of one paper of 100 questions, 40% for basic subjects and 60% on the specialty.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Yenepoya University.
- Applications are also available at the Administrative Office of Yenepoya University. Duly filled in applications (with both the copies of TAT) may be sent to the Registrar, Yenepoya University, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore 575018, along with a DD for a sum of Rs.750/- in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangalore, towards Cost of the application and registration fee.
- Every challenge to the answer key has to be sent along with a D.D. for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangalore. In case the challenge is correct the amount will be refunded. Decision of the Chief Examiner / Co-ordinator will be final.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 12th May 2014.
- Issue of hall tickets on 15th May 2014.
- Entrance test will be held on 25th May 2014.
University Road, Deralakatte,
Mangalore - 575018.
Tel: 0824 - 2204668.