Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur has invited applications for admissions into non-residential executive Fellow Program in Management (FPM) programme for working executives/ managers/ faculty members/ researchers for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates must have an MBA/PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) or equivalent or GMP/PGPX or One Year fulltime residential program in Management (with 60% marks), Candidates from Premier B-Schools will be given preference.
- Candidate must be currently employed in a full-time job.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of full-time executive/managerial/ teaching/ research experience as on March 31, 2016.
- Candidates, who are less than 50 years of age shall get a preference.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Short listed candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview at XLRI, Jamshedpur for the selection process.
- Last date to apply: November 30, 2015
For further information, visit XLRI, Jamshedpur.