XLRI, Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur, invites applications for admission to three year part time Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes, commencing in 2014.
About the programme:
The three-year part-time postgraduate diploma programme for working executives and business owners culminates in a Postgraduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE. The programme imparts the rigor of a full-time programme through 900 plus hours of class room interaction, but spread over 3 academic years to accommodate the time-constraints of a working executive or a business owner. It allows working executives and entrepreneurs, who are willing to stretch out a bit, to acquire the highest quality management education while continuing with their current work.
The specialisations are offered in:
- Production, Operations
- Strategy and entrepreneurship
- Information Systems
- Candidates who have completed three years of Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline, recognised by the University or Deemed University, are eligible to apply.
- Two years of work experience, after the completion of their bachelor's education, in supervisory / executive role in organisations as on 30 April 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on written examination score, Group Discussion and Personal interview.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Last date for the submission of application form is Feb 28, 2014.
- Written examination will be held on 16th March 2014.
- Interviews will be conducted on 06th to 20th April 2014.
XLRI School of Business and Human Resources,
C. H. Area (East), Jamshedpur - 831001.
Tel: 0657 - 6653333.