XLRI School of Management, Jamashedpur, announces the admissions to virtual interactive programmes, commencing in 2014.
Virtual interactive learning offers a portfolio of 12 months consolidated programs in different functional areas of Management, Professionals / Executives may complete their management education whilst still being in service or while being involved with their business.
After successful completion of the program, students are awarded with a "Postgraduate Certificate".
VIL offers programmes in:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Retail Management (PGCRM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management (PGCSMM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PGCLSCM)
All these programmes have a common feature of campus component wherein the students visit the XLRI campus for a period of 5 days for training, evaluation and certification.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates must have 2 years of work experience.
How to apply:
Candidates have to submit an online application form.
Last date for online registration is December 24, 2014.
XLRI, VIL Office,
CH Area (East),
Jamshedpur - 831001.