Center for Executive Management Education (CEME) aspires to be the forerunner of original thinking and reflections in Executive Education. The Center offers opportunities for Executives engaged in diverse fields for interaction and collaboration.
About the programme:
The 'One Year' Part-time Business Management Programme is specifically designed for working executives and practicing managers, who are aspiring to become business leaders of tomorrow. This programme provides an excellent opportunity for professionals, with the potential to assume senior management responsibilities, to pursue a Postgraduate Programme in Management, without interrupting the current professional career. The participants shall be from various parts of the country and shall share a spectacular diversity in their respective academic and industry background, which shall provides an exciting prospect of learning from one another, and to assimilate the theoretical concepts taught in the light of their collective experience.
The One Year Part-time programme curriculum is structured similar to and is as rigorous as the regular two-year Part-time MBA programme. There shall be three terms spread over the 12 months period, each term shall be of about 20 days duration.
- The minimum requirements for admission to one year Full-time programme are:
- A three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognised university/ deemed university
- At least three years of experience in executive capacity in an organisation of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons with minimum 3 years experience after obtaining qualifying degree can also be considered
- Minimum Age: Completion of 23 years as on 01.07.2014.
- Sponsorship or No objection certificate from the current employer for pursuing this course at XIMB, if employed.
- Applicants have to apply online by logging into official website.
- After successfully filling the on-line form by providing all the required information, the applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs 1300/- in the form of Demand Draft.
- The draft has to be drawn in favor of Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar and drawn on the State Bank of India, Fortune Tower Branch, Bhubaneswar OR on Axis Bank, Bhubaneswar.
- The applicant must write the name of the programme, full name of applicant (as filled in the on-line form), date of birth, postal address, email and mobile number on the back side of the draft before mailing the draft to
The Admission Office,
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB),
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751013
The envelop containing the Demand Draft should be superscribed as "Application for One Year Programme".
The final selection of candidates will be based on the following criteria:
- Educational achievements
- Work experience
- Personal/Telephonic Interview
Screening for interview will be based on the candidate's past academic performance and relevant work experience. The eligible candidates will be intimated for Personal/ Telephonic Interview.
Applications with incomplete information or non-receipt of application fee are likely to be rejected.
Last date of receiving duly filled applications is 10th May, 2014.
For further details and to apply click here