WB National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata has invited applications for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Law programmes.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015.
- Candidate should have LL.M degree or any masters' degree having the potentiality of interdisciplinary study with law from any recognised university. OR
- LL.M or master's degree of foreign university with a minimum of 55% marks and minimum of 50% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST or equivalent CGPA.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates can visit the website to apply online
- Filled in applications should be attached with a demand draft of Rs 2000/- (non-refundable) in favour of the Registrar, WBNUJS, Kolkata payable at Kolkata
- Applications with relevant documents should be sent to the following address: The Registrar, WBNUJS, 12 LB Block, Sector - III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700098
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test followed by an interview
- Candidates qualified for UGC/SLET /SET /JRF fellowships are exempted from entrance test
- Candidates with M.Phil degree from any recognized university are exempted from entrance test
- Last date to submit application form: August 08, 2015
- Date of entrance test: August 21, 2015
- Date of interview: August 22, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here