Vel Tech Technical University will be conducting the Vel Tech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) in the months of January and April. The phase I of the examination will be conducted in January and the phase II will be conducted in April.
- Candidate should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply
How to Apply:
- Go to the official page
- Fill up the application form
- Upload photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Print the submitted form
For more information, go to the official site.
- The exam will be conducted in two phases - Phase I and Phase II
- VTUEEE 2017 is based on Bloom's Taxonomy Pattern which examines the subject knowledge, comprehension skills and critical analysis ability
- The questions are multiple choice types
The exam will be conducted in two sessions: 1000 to 1230 & 1400 to 1630. The phase II exam will be conducted as paper pencil test and computer based test.
|Phase II (PPT)||24.04.17|
|Phase II (CBT)||25.04.17 to 30.04.17|