Applications are invited by Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Sambalpur for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes.
Admissions are offered in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering & IT, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecomm. Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Production Engineering for the academic year 2016.
Candidates must have completed B.Tech/equivalent degree in the relevant discipline
Candidates with degrees, conducted by Professional bodies (such as AMIE and AMIM) are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Click Here to obtain the application form
- Candidates must submit a hard copy of the filled in application along with DD
- Demand Draft of Rs 500/- (Rs 200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) should be drawn in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code - 2034) or Syndicate Bank (Code - 8062) and send the same by speed post only so as to reach the Dean, PGS&R, VSSUT, Burla
- The envelope should be super scribed as "Application for M.Tech Programme 2016" along with name of the department (specialisation)
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be offered admissions directly
- Candidates without valid score will be shortlisted based on the the merit list prepared by the the departments. Merit list will be prepared based on the following criteria:
10th /equivalent examination: 25 marks
+2 Sc/equivalent examination: 35 marks
B.Tech/equivalent examination: 40 marks
Qualifying marks for General: 45 marks
Qualifying marks for SC/ST: 40 marks
Last date to submit application: May 07, 2016