VIT University (VIT), Vellore has invited applications for admissions to MBA programme for the academic sessions 2016. The course is offered at VIT Business School for Vellore and Chennai campuses. It is a 2 year course and is offered in the following specialisation:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology and Systems
- International Business Operations
- Business Analytics
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exams.
- Candidate should have a bachelor's degree from a recognised university or institution.
- The academic record of Class 10 and Class 12 should also be consistent.
- The scores of CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT is also essential for the admissions.
- Candidates with some executive experience will be preferred.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance, work experience, awards and recognition, Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview (PI) and entrance test score.
- Last date for filling application: February 28, 2016
- Date for written test and interview: March 6, 2016