VIT Law School, VIT University, invites applications for admission to 5 year integrated B.A LL.B programme, commencing in 2014.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised board of examination.
- Candidate must be at least 20 years old as on June 01, 2014.
The selection process will be on the basis of merit. The students will be screened based on the CLAT / LSAT scores they have obtained. The candidates who are shortlisted shall be called for a group discussion and an interview which shall be conducted by a Board constituted for the same.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from VIT University admission office on payment of Rs 600/- in cash.
- Application form can also be obtained in the form of dd drawn in favor of "VIT University" payable at Vellore.
- Candidates may also apply online.
Last date for submission for application form is June 30.
Director - PG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore Campus,
Vellore - 632014,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Ph: + 91-416-2204600