Applications are invited by Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical University, Chennai for admission to full time, part time and lateral entry to engineering programmes leading to four year B.Tech degrees to be awarded by the university for the session 2015.
- Candidates appearing for the VTUEEE 2015 should have either completed or shall be appearing in, any one of the following qualifying examinations:
The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open School; intermediate or two-year pre-university examination conducted by a recognized board/university; high school certificate examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates can download the application form from the university's website. Candidates must complete the application form and take the DD for Rs 750 in favour of Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University, Chennai
- Candidates can also obtain the application form together with prospectus and information brochure can be obtained by post or in person from the Admissions Officer, VTUEEE 2015, at the University Office by presenting a demand draft for Rs 750 only drawn in favour of Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University payable at Chennai
- For more details on application procedure, visit their official website
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Vel Tech Technical University Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE) conducted by the university
- Last date for issuing applications: April 18, 2015
- Last date for receipt applications: April 20, 2015
Date of VTUEEE:
- Paper and pencil test: April 27, 2015
- Computer based test: April 28, 2015 to 30, 2015
- For more information, visit www.veltechuniv.edu.in