University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, invites applications for UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2015.
UPESEAT 2015 will be held on May 16, 2015 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM. Candidates will be given admission to B.Tech courses in UPES College of Engineering Studies on basis of their performance in UPESEAT 2015 / JEE Main 2015 / board marks.
UPES, Dehradun will admit the candidates of 80% of seats through UPESEAT 2015 and 20% of seats through JEE Main 2015.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any of the recognised board of examination with 60% of marks.
The candidates must born on or before October 01, 1993.
UPESEAT 2015 pattern:
The exam paper will have five sections;
- Physics: 50 questions
- Chemistry: 50 questions
- Mathematics: 50 questions
- English Language Comprehension: 30 questions
- Current Affairs: 20 questions
How to apply:
Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- Last date for the receipt of the application form is May 03, 2015.
- Entrance test will be held on May 10, 2015.
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,