The University of Stirling, in their tie-up with Oberois Education Link, has Commonwealth Shared Scholarships to offer for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Scholarships are for the following Masters programmes only.
- Advanced Practice
- Media Management
- Conservation and Sustainability
- Psychology of Sport
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Publishing Studies
- Health and Wellbeing of the Older Person
- Publishing Studies (MRes)
- International Conflict and Cooperation
- Sustainable Aquaculture
- Candidates are normally expected to hold a first degree at either first class or upper second class level
- Candidates should have applied for admission to the University of Stirling before applying for the Scholarship
- Candidates must certify that they: (i) Are from a Commonwealth developing country, not at present employed by a government department (either national or local) or not at present living or studying in a developed country; (ii) Have not undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country; (iii) Are themselves, or through their families, unable to pay to study in the United Kingdom; (iv) Agree to return to their own country to work or study as soon as the award ends.
How to apply:
Application forms are available at Oberois Education Link
Last date of application:
21st March 2014
For queries contact:
503, 88 Skipper Corner Nehru Place New Delhi 110019.
+ 91 11 45304530, + 91 11 9899195747
Visit us at: www.educationlinkhouse.com