Department of Chemistry, University of Pune, Pune, invites applications for admission to Master of Chemistry (M.Sc) in Chemistry, commencing in 2014.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry from any of the recognised universities.
The test for M.Sc admission will comprise of 100 Multiple Choice questions. The Test will be of two hours duration. Test contains 200 marks of 100 multiple choice questions.
How to apply:
The candidates have to apply online through official website of University of Pune.
- Maharashtra state candidates: Rs 500/- for general candidates, Rs 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Other state candidates: Rs 500/- for all category candidates.
- Last date for online application form is 12th May 2014.
- Last date for receipt of online application form is 17th May 2014.
- Entrance exam would be held on 25th May 2014.
Department of Chemistry,
University of Pune, Ganeshkhind,
Pune - 411007.
Tel: 020 - 25601395/97.