University of Mumbai has announced the admission schedule dates for first-year undergraduate courses, commencing in 2014 in its affiliated colleges.
Procedure for admission to government/private aided/unaided, minority unaided colleges affiliated to this University is to be followed strictly in accordance with the office circular.
According to the varsity, 1,76,070 seats are available across various streams and 1,51,16 seats are available at university's Institute of Distance & Open Learning (IDOL).
The university schedule says that the application form will be given from 31st May to 14th June 2014.
- F.Y.B.A. In Library & Information Science),
- F.Y.B.Com. In Financial Market), Accounting & Finance, Banking & Insurance
- F.Y.B.Sc. In Information Technology,.Computer Science, Hospitality Studies, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Maritime, Nautical Science, Home Science, Aviation.
- Law (5 years)
Candidates have to get the application from from the University office.
- Sale of application forms begin from 31st May to 14th June 2014.
- Submission of pre admission online enrolment forms from 02nd to 16th June 2014.
- Submission of admission forms along with printed copy of pre enrolment forms from 16th to 19th June 2014.
- First merit list will be announced on 19th June 2014.
- Second merit list will be announced on 21st June 2014.
- Third merit list will be announced on 24th June 2014.
In case of any untoward incidenst such as the collapse of the transport system, deluge or any such reasons a new schedule will be declared by the University.