University of Delhi, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics invites applications to the XXI st batch (2015-17) of MBA (International Business) and MBA (Human Resource Development).
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline from the University of Delhi or any other University recognised as an equivalent thereto, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/OBC/CW, relaxation in eligibility would be as per University rules.
- The admission to MBA (IB) and MBA (HRD) courses will be made on the basis of CAT percentile, GD score, and Interview score. Candidates will have to submit CAT percentile after appearing in the Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs.
- The candidate has to apply separately to IIMs for CAT 2014 and to the Department for the above programmes.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online for MBA (IB) and MBA (HRD). Details of the online mode of application will be notified at the Department's website shortly.
- The application fee for MBA (IB) and MBA (HRD) courses is Rs. 2000/- for General/CW/OBC and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD
- Online Application begins: October 15, 2014
- Last Date for online Application: December 15, 2014
For details, visit Delhi University website: www.du.ac.in